|What are the effects of Carbon Monoxide?|
Carbon Monoxide is a very deadly gas, which has:
NO TASTE - NO SMELL - NO COLOUR
In short it can not be sensed by the human body........
But can KILL!
The early symptoms of CO poisoning can be as others associated with colds or other ailments. A headache is one of the first signs - this quickly increases to feeling tired, nauseous, dizzy and faint. So curl up in front of a fire emitting CO and you may feel tired, fall asleep and not wake up. If such symptoms occur then we suggest the following: