It is important to not only keep track of your analyser but also the analyser calibration date as if out calibration any tests performed could be invalid.
Here are a few reasons why you need to register your product:
1. The Kane Dashboard keeps you right up to date with your analyser details.
2. You can benefit from unrivalled service and turnaround time – currently 2 days
3. Check instantly the service pricing of your analyser.
4. Request a service, require a calibration certificate, report stolen, or just need help? Your dashboard will assist you in all these functions
5. Personalise your page with your company details and logo.
Kane is the first UK manufacturer of Electronic Flue Gas Analysers to be granted UKAS accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for its Welwyn Garden City Calibration Laboratory, covering a wide range of gasses. temperature and pressure.
Kane is certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001
Watch this space for more innnovative functions!