KANE CARE is our promise to never let you down or your money back
How do I book KANE CARE Service & Recertification?
Here’s how - If on a smartphone, click 3 Menu bars on left side of screen before steps 2 & 3:
- Go to kane.co.uk
- Sign in or register then click your email address on top of screen
- Click KANE Dashboard to find your analyser then click Manage
- Click Service / Recertify & follow instructions
- After payment, note KANE’s RMA job ref number for free tracked delivery to KANE
- Choose DPD or Royal Mail - you’ll need a printer for DPD or to use Royal Mail’s collect from home service
- Follow instructions & enter KANE RMA job ref no when required
- To hand deliver to KANE, please put analyser in our red box by front door by 10am for same day service
We same day service, recertify & return your analyser to arrive next day by 9am
Click here to manage your KANE CARE Service & Recertification
Any questions? Call 08000590800 or email [email protected] if outside UK or Ireland
Why book my analyser’s Service & Recertification via kane.co.uk?
KANE CARE is our award winning promise to never let you down or your money back
10 year warranty with annual KANE CARE Service & Recertification
Same Day KANE CARE Service & Recertification or your money back*
20 years all inclusive pricing - includes probe, charger, carry bag & printer repair or replacement
Free overnight tracked delivery to KANE & 9am next day return & Saturday
Theft protection - You receive 50% off a new analyser if yours is stolen
*not KANE 9xx, EGA or AQA analysers with optional toxic gas sensors or UKAS certificates which require another 24 hours
KANE CARE 5 Year Service Plan for new KANE Analysers
Our 5 year KANE CARE Service Plan for your standard configuration analyser has all KANE CARE benefits plus:
- Peace of mind - no further costs for 5 years
- 10% saving on your KANE CARE Service & Recertification
- Free theft protection cover - if stolen, we replace your analyser for free
- Secure activation via kane.co.uk
- Only available from KANE & authorised distributors
What do I return with my KANE analyser?
- Place our freepost delivery label on your analyser packaging
- Include your contact details with email & mobile number
- Note any faults or issues we need to know
- Any accessories to check - probe, printer & charger, etc - We check, repair & replace as required
Where do I return my KANE analyser?
When you use kane.co.uk, it automatically selects our authorised KANE CARE Service Centre
See why fellow professionals trust KANE CARE:
KANE is the UK’s only Analyser Manufacturer with UKAS accreditation to ISO / IEC 17025:2017 for gas, temperature & pressure
KANE is also certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001
Click here to book your KANE analyser’s Service & Recertification
Any questions? Call 0800 059 0800
Protect your analyser from Cold Weather & Water
Always place your analyser in a warm room overnight - Cold electronic devices with electrochemical sensors will suffer and condensation may form, degrading performance.
If affected, leave your analyser in a warm place with pump sampling indoor ambient air for up to 3 hours - connect charger to protect battery life.
Always empty your analyser water trap after use - Water in your analyser will cause wrong readings
Always check your analyser filters are dry - replace even if slightly damp
Always hang your probe to drain & dry
Any questions, call 0800 059 0800 or email [email protected]