How do I set the CO/CO2 Ratio to the top line on a KANE250?
- Power up the KANE250 Flue Gas Analyser and allow it to purge in fresh air.
- Rotate the dial to MENU, the screen now shows MENU SET TIME
- Press the PRINT key (second from the left) twice. The screen now displays MENU TOP LINE.
- Press the HOLD key (far right hand side). The display now shows TOP LINE and the current time.
- Press the PUMP key (second from the right) THREE times, the display now shows TOP LINE R 0.0000.
- Press the HOLD key (far right hand side). This sets the top line to the CO/CO2 Ratio. The screen will now show
MENU C <-----> F.
- Rotate the dial to CO.
- The CO/CO2 Ratio is now displayed on the top line of the display and CO is the bottom line.