Do I need a UKAS certificate?

KANE UKAS certificates are proof of the highest calibration standard possible from our laboratory.

Our laboratory is the only analyser laboratory independently accredited to ISO 17025 by UKAS, the only authority certifying UK laboratories.

KANE UKAS certificates have worldwide recognition, suitable for legal submission.

Although UKAS certificates are rarely obligatory, your analyser should be UKAS certified if you perform combustion tests in ISO 9001 approved facilities, perform room CO investigations to CMDDA1 or investigate CO deaths & injuries to IGEM GL8.

KANE UKAS certificates are simple to organise for a fixed price, typically adding 1 working day to new analyser delivery and KANE CARE Service & Recertification.