The INF200 Infra-red thermometer
The non-contact INF200 provides a faster, easier way to take diagnostic temperature measurements.
Monitor the temperature of transformers, circuit breaker panels, motors and bearings, supply and return registers,ducts, inlet/outlet steam lines, furnace flues, exhaust systems and many other surfaces.
Use the INF200 when diagnosing temperature problems to save time and reduce the risk of burns and injuries.
- Nine measurement memory
- Measures MIN/MAX/ΔT/AVG temperatures
- Switchable °F or °C readings
- Temperature 0° to +788°F (-20° to +420°C)
- Distance spot ratio of 8 to 1
- Emissivity: adjustable 0.30 to 1.0