High Accuracy Differential Pressure Meter
(± 1 psi / 80 mbar)
Suitable for difficult applications such as flue draft measurement & measuring differential pressure of gas/air ratio valves on high efficiency boilers
- Temperature compensated for superior accuracy
- Resolution to 0.1 pascal / 0.001 mbar
- Switchable between high and low resolution
- Switchable between: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH2O, inH2O and PSI
- Data hold and max/min recording
- Printouts include date/time and user details
- Automated Tightness Testing
- High/low resolution and smoothing features
- Optional Wireless Upgrade
- Send printout data to your mobile device using FREE Kane printer app
Optional wireless upgrade
- Transfer analyser readings to your PC using a KANE LIVE software.
- Send printout data to your mobile device using the free Kane printer app.
Wireless android module
Wireless iOS module
|Calibrate and Recertify||UKAS Cert only||UKAS Cert with Calibration||UKAS Cert with Service|
All prices are in £ sterling and are exclusive of VAT.