We have a new full-time vacancy based at our Atherton, Manchester site for a PCB Production Supervisor.
What you’ll do:
Provide leadership to the PCB department personnel. This is a hands role that will require you to step in during periods of absence and/or as the business needs dictate. For this reason, you’ll need to live at a commutable distance from our Atherton facility.
You’ll be expected to:
- Oversee operations including scheduling, stock control, quality, on time delivery, inspection and programming.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensure equipment and tools are in good working condition and available for use when required.
- Ensure department is producing product that meet Kane’s quality standards.
- Identify root cause of quality issues and develop corrective action plans to improve.
- Evaluate and modify the manufacturing material workflow for increased throughput and productivity if required.
- Complete maintenance, as necessary.
- Assist in preparation and maintaining project plans to satisfy milestones. Assist in the selection of SMT equipment.
- Design optimum production processes such as solder paste selection, reflow profiles, stencil designs, component feeder set up methodology and selective soldering techniques.
- Use electronic data files. For example, Gerber and various CAD packages.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
If you are interested please send your CV along with covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date is Friday 9th April