January Newsletter Competition - Win a new style KANE heavy duty backpack
This month we have a new style KANE heavy duty backpack to give away!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is… nothing - just like last month. You don’t have to do anything as you have automatically been entered into the competition just by reading this article. We have tracked all emails that have opened this article and will pick the winner at the end of January in time for February’s newsletter. Good luck!
Not subscribed to our newsletter? No worries, you can do it here
Were you lucky last month?
Here are the winners:
- Danny Aldrich
- Derek Royle
- Paul Brown
- Mohammad Ejaz
- Skirmantas Baranauskas
- Mark Dickinson
- Anthony Hutchings
- Jay Hambleton
- Damian Southern
We will be in touch!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Kane International Ltd (KANE / we)
- The competition is completely free and open to any UK resident (you) aged 16 years or over
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- We are not responsible for any entry not received for any reason
- You may only enter once per person
- We may cancel or amend the competition and terms and conditions without notice in event of catastrophe, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or regulation or other event outside our control. We will notify you of any changes to the competition as soon as possible
- We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to you by any third party connected with this competition
The prize is as follows:
- No cash or other alternatives are offered nor is the prize transferable - We reserve the right to substitute it with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of closing date. If they can’t be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we may choose a replacement winner
- We will notify the winner how to collect the prize
- Our decisions on all matters of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any dispute is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data of the winner or any other entrant will be used only in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without prior consent
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any Social Network - You are providing information to KANE and no other party